Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chap 5 CD

To begin with I got quite a jolt and scare when everything is going so well and suddenly, WHITE NOISE. Little hard to concentrate after that. The breathing on this was very helpful as sort of do the same thing when I do cardio. It's still hard to keep my mind from wandering, I have trouble doing that ever when I'm concentrating on things at work or anything else, so it wasn't surprising.

1 comment:

  1. Shana,

    So you hear the White Noise too on your CD. Man i was thinking i got a bad copy or something because when i was trying to focus the white noise really threw me off. Like i stated before it would have been really creepy if i did the exercise alone at night and this noise popped up. So i guess the noise is part of the exercise to train us to relax. Hmm, i am glad to have finally confirmed that.

    ReplyDelete