Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm using this blog for both class and just because so I'm going to mention that this Sunday I have a power lifting competition. Ok, I know I mention this alot, but I really proud of it. Two years ago I couldn't bend over and tie my shoes without running out of breadth. Now I can squat 200#! This is the 3rd one I've done and I'm really looking forward to it. That's the first time I can say that. Usually I'm pretty stressed, but this time my trainer and his 8 year old son are competing too, so since I'm the "experienced" one, I'm trying to keep it together. LOL. Guess who's going to be using the relaxation technique a lot this week?

2 comments:

  1. Shana,
    That is awesome. Congrats and you should shout your accomplishments to everyone. I understand how you feel. I'm still battling with my weight, but I am down 65 pounds and only have a little ways to go. You should be proud of yourself. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michell, and that is awesome. Keep up the good work. I got stuck at at 60 pounds, but I'm still loosing inches, very slowly, but so long as they go down, that's ok.

    ReplyDelete